Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Some more pictures!

 Out for a luxurious night in Kathmandu with my friend Katie before leaving for the village! This restaurant is called Or2K and is owned by an Israeli. Half the menu is in Hebrew and the place is always filled with Israelis and other tourists.
 This was a spontaneous dance party with our bus driver and some of the Nepali staff in a restaurant on the way back from Sundrawati. The girl to my right in the blue t-shirt is one of my best friends on the program, Eliana. 


My bag packed, on the bus on the way to Mahadav Besi!
This was my Nepali teacher during the orientation, Soba.   




 
My bedroom and bed (left) in our mudhut!



(Below) Downstairs in our kitchen/dining area.

Our neighbor, Aama (mother), looking at her new born baby goats.


Working in the organic farm

Some friends I made from the boys youth group.

Hajurboa, our grandfather/neighbor, sitting on the porch next door  as he does all day every day.





Our beautiful Seder table in Kathmandu!


No comments:

Post a Comment